Greetings Today magazine, giving you the bigger picture

12 May, 2010

What do you send the women in your life?

Lewis Eckett - editor, Greetings Today 

As a man, buying cards for female relations or friends can be a tricky experience.

I’m not really a ‘cute’ person and I’m not prone to over-sentimentalising either. So I always look for something obviously feminine but with a strong graphical style to help me make the ‘send’.
Ling Design’s new Paris range fits the bill perfectly for me. It’s stylish and feminine but has a modish quality that is strong and clean.

It’s ideal for the women in my life not just because I think they would be glad to receive it but mostly because I would be happy to send it.
You can see further details of the range and Ling’s other new releases on the Product Showcase section of the GT Website at: www.greetingstoday.co.uk

While you are there please sign up for our News Flash service, which keeps you up to date with the latest news, views and events in the world of greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment